The Key to Prevention: How to Improve Your Observation Skills as an EP Agent
EP agents need keen observation skills to prevent problems and protect their clients.
In Issue 64, we learn how observation involves both visual and cognitive processes that enable us to recognise dangerous situations early and take protective action.
Good observation skills can help agents identify suspicious behavior, solve problems, think critically, and interact effectively with others. Techniques such as body language analysis and situational awareness can be useful in improving observation skills.
In this issue, we share some great advice on how EP agents can practice and hone their observation skills.
Featured in Issue 64:
- Fighting in and Around Vehicles – Lessons Learned
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals – Protection in Virtual Worlds
- The Importance of Company Culture
- Observational Skills – The Key to Prevention
- Behavior & Reputation – The Keys to a Successful Career
- 4 Reasons for Female EP
- Tactical Medicine – Beyond Torniquets
- Importance of Focused Medical Treatment
- Hybrid Working – Surge in Physical Threats
- The Unseen Obvious Tell
- Geopolitical Analysis – Chinese Invasion of Taiwan
- Tactical Firearms – Pistol Shooting at 100m+
- Keeping Your Edge – The Illusion
- + All Your Regular Features