AI Armageddon & Implications to the Security Industry
Is AI armageddon getting closer? As AI rapidly evolves, the global challenge is discerning the line between innovation and oversight, particularly concerning decision-making biases and security implications.
However, different factors, resources and ethics are determining the progress and growth of Western AI models compared with their Eastern counterparts. But what is the imminent threat to the Security Industry?
Featured in Issue 66:
- Combating Human Trafficking
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals: FUD for Thought
- Evolution of the Advance Team
- Increase Your Marketability in EP
- EP Challenges – The Solo Operator
- Secured Transportation – It’s Not About Firearms
- Beyond the Surface – Difference Between Looking & Seeing
- Secrets to a Successful Tour
- Travel Safety – To Pay Protection Money or Not?
- Featured Assessment – Chinese Chatbots and the Risk of AI
- Tactical Medicine – When Do You Let Go?
- Action Needed – Where is Your Career Headed?
- Tactical Firearms – Immediate Action
- Keeping Your Edge – Client Confidentiality
- + All Your Regular Features