Most capable foreign intelligence services conduct Corporate Espionage all over the world but regularly target foreign commercial interests traveling in their home territory. The commercial or state-directed players in this space are known as Intelligence Officers (IO). In issue 51, we look at the role of the IO.
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) is a sector of the industry concerned with protecting clients and corporations from these technical threats. In issue 51, we explain the threat types, how to spot it, and we give you the information you need to protect your client.
Also, in Issue 51, our Cybersecurity series ramps up a level and explores AI, Machine Learning, & Bias. What is Non-Verbal Communication and what is its importance in the protection field.
And, in Flowers for the Living, Elijah Shaw says it’s time to change our approach to waiting until someone is deceased before we pay tribute to their ability and deeds.
Also, in Issue 51:
- Non-Verbal Communication – Inward Focus for EP
- Navigating the Craft – Your Route to a Successful Career
- TSCM – In the Private Security Industry
- Fighting at Bad Breath Distance – Proximity & Violence
- Law Enforcement V Executive Protection – Roles and Responsibilities
- Fit for Purpose – Mindset, Ideas, & Planning
- Tactical Firearms – The Shotgun P2
- Cybersecurity – AI, Machine Learning & Bias
- Kidnap & Ransom – Finding a Resolution
- Ammunition – Does it Matter?
- Foot Steps – Sam Alicia
- Event Review – EP/CP Tech Forum
- Keeping Your Edge – Flowers for the Living
- + All Your Regular Features